Page Menu

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

The Setting for Perfection- {Littleton, CO Family Photographer}

The more I get into photography, the more I start seeing pictures everywhere.  I recently convinced my cousin and her family to let me do an urban setting shoot for their family pictures and the results are FANTASTIC.  I could not be happier.



I love the textures, the signs, the doors and the lines.   Its fun and different and this foursome were the perfect subjects for it!



I just love these girls.  They may share a similar face but they are two different young ladies.  It has been fun watching them grow and become such beautiful young women.



This family seriously makes me smile.  They love each other so much and are truly happy.  Perhaps that is also what made the setting so utterly perfect.






I found this perfect little sweet shop and it was the best spot for a little PDA.  These two are great and like to kiss each other.  I love that.




M Family, you know I love you.  I had a blast and thanks for trusting me with my crazy urban ideas.  I think the pictures are perfection!

No comments:

Post a Comment