Page Menu

Friday, November 7, 2014

Just let them Play- {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

It has been so much fun meeting new moms through my MOPS group.  This family is the extension of one of those moms and I had so much fun capturing them the other day.



The time change out here makes the days so short and the sun desperately attempts to run away before I feel done with my picture taking.  The lovely part about that though, is the fabulous sunsetty colors that show across the sky.



Whenever I photograph kids I am always amazed at how important it is to let them play.  Finding the perfect activity, like climbing a light post can result in the best candid moment.  Mr. E here is a busy little lad and yet we caught the motion just perfectly.



Mr. R here was a doll and such a quiet little guy.  He was fascinated with the geese and just loved snuggling with Mom and Dad for pictures.



......and the colors.  Beautiful.




On our way back to our cars we ran across this great cannon stationed in the park.  Both boys couldn't wait to climb all over it and I love the results.  



I had a great time playing with you W Family!  


No comments:

Post a Comment