Page Menu

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hello Sunshine! - (Aurora, CO Family Photographer}

I have known this wonderful family since before 1 became 2.  The Momma of this bunch was my college roomate and to this day a dear friend.



Our kids are so close and our youngest girls were born mere days apart.  It is so much fun to spend time with them.


Mr. B is such a sweet kid.  He is all smiles and fun.  He loves sports, running, playing and being silly.


Miss A is a smart little cookie and cute to boot.  She loves to sing, and play and can hold her own with her big brother.





The morning was full of sunshine even though it was cool and crisp.  Snuggling under the blanket seemed like a great idea to me!





So blessed to once again to have the chance to take this family's pictures.  I'm glad the sunshine was bright because your joy was even brighter!
B Family, you know I love ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment