Page Menu

Monday, December 1, 2014

When You Love, You Can Dance- {Littleton, CO Family Photographer}

I cannot say enough about this adorably fun couple and their furry pal.  I had so much fun with them a couple of weekends ago.  The weather was perfect, and the lighting just grand.



When families bring their doggies to a photo shoot, you never know if you are going to be able to get that perfect shot.  Well let me tell you, Luke exceeded all of my expectations.  He was great and smiled right on cue.



This wonderful twosome is another one of those long standing friendships.  It's been so much fun to reconnect and get to know each other again.  





I must say, as a photographer, one of the things I always ask my couples to do is to dance.  So many look at me and say "We can't dance."  They do it anyways and I end up with images like this.  Absolute joy and perfection.  It may not always be pretty, but if you love, you can dance.



These guys even catered to my cheesy side.  Who doesn't love a kiss behind a tree?





My friends, I pray these pictures will make you feel as special as you are.  Thanks for loving each other and for choosing me to put a little of it on film.  We are blessed to know you!


No comments:

Post a Comment