Page Menu

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Merry 6 Months- {Johnstown, CO Child Photographer}

I have been so blessed this year to be able to photograph many newborn babies.  I have been blessed further though to get to capture these little ones as they grow up.  The 6 month time is simply wonderful and this little guy here is my latest muse.



The holidays, tinsel, christmas trees and gifts make for the perfect backdrop to celebrate another milestone.  It truly was wonderful to spend a little bit of time with this wonderful family.




And seriously....who doesn't love a Rudolph hat?


D Family, thank you again from the bottom of my heart for letting me take your photos again.  Your family is perfect and I hope your holiday season is all things merry and bright.


No comments:

Post a Comment