Page Menu

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

All I Want for Christmas is You - {Denver, CO Wedding Photographer}

I had the beautiful privilege of being asked to capture this lovely couple's wedding the other day.  It was such an honor and such a special afternoon.  I've known this handsome guy my whole life and seeing him find and marry the love of his life was truly a treat.









Everything about his lovely bride was perfect.  Her exquisite white dress was accented perfectly with her bright red shoes.  Natasha and Jesse kept their wedding party intimate and everyone was having such a fun time.  





I just love small mountain chapels.  The First Baptist Church of Evergreen was the fabulous location for these I Do's and it was lovely.




Jesse and Natasha exchanged personal vows.  I loved how each of them pulled out their cell phones when it was their turn.  Jesse even had vows for Natasha's sweet little girl.  Their family is so blessed.






The ceremony was such a wonderful time and I thought it so fun that we could have all of the attendees in a photo.  What a great way to commemorate such a special day.  This couple has so much support.  



Jesse and Natasha, thank you for letting me capture your wedding day.  It was a beautiful day and you two are a beautiful couple.  I pray many, many, many more years of love and happiness for your sweet family.  Blessings on your marriage!



No comments:

Post a Comment