Page Menu

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Sleep Still Wee One, You are Safe- {Fort Collins, CO Newborn Photographer}

Last week I had the lovely privilege of photographing this special family.  There is something so amazing about getting to capture a new little life, and even more amazing to add in a firefighter Daddy.




This little lady absolutely loves her Daddy and slept so soundly wrapped up in his safe arms.  As I watched them I was so blessed.  

I was also able to try out my new bucket prop with Miss K and she did perfectly.  




This little girl is so loved by her parents.  It is such a beautiful thing to witness and photograph.  I am blessed by these families that let me into their lives for a day and allow me to capture moments like this....


and this.....


and this....


I truly leave sessions like this a little lighter and a little more hopeful than when I came in.


This precious little lady was so calm and peaceful and I know its because she felt so safe and so at home.



Towards the end of our session, Miss K's Daddy pulled out an old flag and I found myself full of inspiration.  I love these images below.  There is something truly powerful about them.




Thank you G family for allowing me to capture this sweet chapter of your life.  Thank you for being a safe haven for your little one.  Thank you for serving others.  We are all safer because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment