Page Menu

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

You Make Me Happy - {Denver, CO Engagement Photographer}

I am seriously giddy about this couple right here.


That lovely woman is my dear cousin and that handsome gent is the man who stole her heart.  They are so happy, they are so in love.



Jessie and Josh are all things outdoorsy and are the most comfortable under the natural light of the open air.  We were blessed to have the perfect morning for their pictures.  The sky was overcast, but perfectly clear.  Pikes Peak played in the background for these images and I LOVE them.  Almost as much as I love this twosome.



It is so much fun to photograph real authentic love.  Both of them were only too quick to kiss, snuggle and love on each other.  It is such a blessing to see and to photograph.



After mornings like this one, I feel a little lighter and a little brighter.  Love really is a beautiful thing.



Jessie's ring is perfectly simple.  It really is perfectly her.  Josh knows her so well.





As it got chilly, I just had them get closer.  Neither of them minded and their smiles got bigger.  A lifetime of happy times awaits these guys.


Jessie and Josh, I am so glad that I get to photograph this special time for you guys.  You are beautiful people inside and out.  The Lord has special things in store for you.  Keep these pictures close and always hug each other happy. Love you both.


No comments:

Post a Comment