Page Menu

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Smiles Always Warm Up the Cold - {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

Okay, I'm gonna say it, this photo shoot was really hands down one of my favorites.  I just LOVE that this family was willing to brave the snow and cold to capture some lasting memories.



This family literally stretches across the world and got to be together for the holidays.  They all love each other big time and it was really fun to play.  Even the kids were fantastic and even had some smile for me amidst their cold fingers, toes and noses.



This couple is newly engaged and I got an extra special treat getting to do a shoot within a shoot.  Their engagement shoot will have its own little blog here.  You can see it, they are so in love.  Its beautiful.



And this lovely twosome.  They are so full of life and so joyful.  Their smiles just warmed up the cold.


How can you not absolutely love these cute little boys.  What troopers!




Thanks guys for braving the cold.  I just love the photos, and I really hope you guys made some memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment