Page Menu

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Beauties to Behold - {Littleton, CO Family Photographer}

I am such a blessed photographer.  Here is another precious little 6 month old whom I got to photograph in utero, as a newborn  and as a growing little girl.  Isn't she lovely?


Miss M is such a delight and so so SO smiley.  She was just full of joy.  I had the pleasure of capturing not only her, but her lovely mother and 2 beautiful Aunts.  


The first word that comes to mind is this....BEAUTIFUL.





All of these women are so vibrant and fun.  Little Miss M is truly blessed.  


I love Mommy and Me moments.  There is something so special about them.  A memory to last a lifetime.  Having the chance to know these moms and be a part of these moments is truly a highlight of my days.







Precious little lady, you are so beautiful and have a bunch of beautiful women to look up to.  You are blessed little girl and so full of joy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment