Page Menu

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Year New Life - {Denver, CO Newborn Photographer}

This lovely woman is another one of my dear friends from MOPS.  I had the sweet honor of capturing her second little baby.  Its such a special time.



Miss E is a Christmas baby and I couldn't help but put her in this little handmade stocking and hat.  In fact, this little get up was the one she was most comfortable in.



Big Brother is absolutely a love and only too happy and quick to snuggle on his little sister.  He was such a sweet kiddo and always spot on with "cheese" whenever I had my camera ready.




Grandma even got to be in a few photos with her precious grandbabies.


Contrary to what it appears in these photos, Miss E really spent nearly all of my time with her wide awake.  She was so interested in everything and everyone.  


And her hair.  Oh how I love it when little babies are born with bunches of hair.  It reminds me of my own dark haired babies and it just makes me smile.





I am so blessed to capture these new lives.  Such a special time. How can you not love a precious new little life?


Blessings on you B Family!

No comments:

Post a Comment