Page Menu

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

A Brighter World- {Castlerock, CO Newborn Photographer}

New babies make everything brighter, don't you think?  Having this beautiful, innocent ray of sunshine in your life can brighten the darkest of days.



I am so blessed by the families that have trusted me to capture the newness of their first babies.  Oh it is such a delight.  This little girl is so loved and has brought so much joy to her parents.



Miss E didn't sleep for long before she wanted to be awake to engage with me.  I love it.  She was so alert and so excited to see her world.  What a cutie.





Miss E loves her Daddy and could stare at him all day.




She was only too happy to sit wherever I placed her.  I could see the fun she is going to have.  Who says little girls can't play with tractors?





Little lady, you are so loved and so precious.  Grow up slowly and shine bright.


No comments:

Post a Comment