Page Menu

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Desert Sunrise - {Phoenix, AZ Photographer}

This lovely couple won a photo session with me in a silent auction to benefit one of the local clubs.  I was so thrilled to be a part of the event and even more excited to meet these 2.



Bob and Marion are winter visitors and are about ready to return to their home up North.  They are incredibly active and so full of life.  It brought such a smile to my face when they asked if we could go out early in the morning to their favorite hiking spot to take their pictures.  ABSOLUTELY!




We got out to the desert well before the sun came up and were able to literally capture the sunrise.  AZ is truly one of the most beautiful places if you have the heart and willingness to see it.  I love everything about these pictures.  The landscape, the cactus, the view, the sky....its all beautiful.





We even took a little detour down to the Salt River to enjoy Red Mountain.  Its all so grand.


Thank you Bob and Marion for inviting me to your favorite place.  It is special and I pray you find yourselves here for years to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment