Page Menu

Friday, March 4, 2016

Wee Little Sister - {Phoenix, AZ Newborn Photographer}

It is rare that I meet a couple who does not know the sex of their baby before it arrives.  This sweet family was one of those very surprised families when Miss L arrived earlier this month.


She is simply a beautiful little lady with a full head of hair and the perfect little baby features.  I was so excited to hear of her arrival and could not wait to get my hands on her.


Of course when we got started she wanted to be awake and alert while snuggling with Mom and getting kisses from Big Brother J.




Thats okay little lady....your brother is pretty cute too.


When the excitement came down Miss L realized that yes indeed she was exhausted and sleeping made the most sense.  She was perfect....in every way.





I think so me of my favorite newborn pictures are the ones of just Mom and the wee one.  There is truly something so special about those first few weeks.  I just love it.




M Family.....I am so glad that I met you this past year and that you allowed me to follow Miss L from inside to earthside.  She is beautiful and your family is absolutely lovely.




3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leela is gorgeous ! beautiful family,
    Thank you,
    Perima

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for such sweet comments. I had a wonderful time capturing them!

    ReplyDelete