Page Menu

Friday, March 4, 2016

The Best Memories are the Fun Ones - {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

I meet so many lovely people and families, but the ones that truly reach my heart are the ones that tell me, "Bethany, we haven't had family pictures done in forever."  I love these families because I get to give them this awesome new FUN photo experience.


This family was one of those families and we had a blast together.  This beauty here was all about the pictures and had a ball capturing her beauty with a few (I mean several) model shots.




Our setting was this fabulous little nature area right in Littleton and while many might deem it a marshy bog, I saw the wintery beauty in it.  The sun was just perfect for the setting.





These guys admitted right off the bat that they are a family who loves to use their phones.  I get it....and I was proud they admitted it.  I couldn't help but snap a picture of them taking selfies.  Seemed appropriate.





Our afternoon was perfectly lovely spent together and I know that I had a lot of fun.  Sometimes the best pictures happen when you truly make the family smile.  I think we managed that!





H Family, thank you for letting me be the one to put pictures back up on your wall.  I truly enjoyed every moment with you and look forward to the next time!!


No comments:

Post a Comment