Page Menu

Friday, March 25, 2016

The J Hook Ranch - {Phoenix, AZ Family Photographer}

This family.  I love them so.  There are not enough ways to describe them.  They are so special to me and will always have a corner of my heart.  

After 2 years of separation we were finally able to reconnect over a short visit.  I am so grateful for the time.  The Jessups are in a big place in their life.  They just had their 4th little baby and have decided to stay firmly rooted in TX, a decision that has been bathed in a lot of tears.  When they asked me to take their pictures I kept asking the Lord to give the chance to tell some of their story right now.  He gave me this tree.  Rooted in Texas, their family tree is growing.  I love the metaphor here.



Mr. J Man is growing up.  He is a young man now, such a big kid.  He is so full of life and questions.  His curiosity knows no bounds and his energy is limitless.  He wants to know everything.  He will go far.


And Lulu.  Precious little LuLu.  This little lady completely stole my heart during our visit.  Such a sweet little spirit (with some fierceness thrown in).  She has a gentle heart and cares so deeply.  A little birdy hit the window and died while I was watching them and Miss L was so worried.  All day, "Why birdy die?"  Oh you could see the compassion written all over her.  Lulu is a love.  No doubt.



My dear sweet friend.  I could write a novel about her.  She is such a beautiful soul both inside and out.  To be her friend is a gift.  One I am grateful for.  She and her hubby are inspirational people.  They dream, and reach, and dream some more.  They work hard and do things I can't imagine doing.  They are perfectly matched.  


Mr L is the newest addition.  Such a Brave lad.  He has had a rough first month of life, but has weathered it all with peace and calm.  He is a content little one.  I could have snuggled him all day.


Watch out world!  This little ball of fire is coming for you!  Miss H, strong, fearless, determined, mighty and fierce.  She may be the 3rd born, but she holds her own just fine.  I resonated with this little girl.  Like my Evie, Miss H is going to do really big, bold, daring things.  She's going to get in trouble too, but its little girls like this that become women who lead the marginalized.  It's women like this who run IRONMAN.


To the Jessups at the J Hook Ranch, I love you, I am proud of you and I am grateful for you.  Go with God, Be Bold, Be Fearless and Brave.


No comments:

Post a Comment