Page Menu

Friday, December 9, 2016

Desert Evenings are for Family - {Phoenix, AZ Family Photographer}

How gorgeous is this family? I love them so much and am so glad that I got to take their pictures again this year.  We picked Red Mountain and the Salt River as our backdrop and the resulting memories are beautiful.



Mr. J is one of the most handsome and kind boys I have ever met.  He has a gentle spirit and is so willing to help whenever needed.  



Miss K here is one of my girls best friends.  She is sweet and bold with her own fiery personality and I LOVE it.  She is beautiful just like her mother.



Sweet Miss L.  I love this little girl so much.  Last year when I took her pictures I could not evoke a smile, but this year she knows me and we just had the best time.  She is a tender snuggler and such a love.  She makes me smile back at her.




These two are raising an awesome family and they are 2 awesome people.  Life has been so good to them and they are still more in love than ever.  I cannot wait to watch this woman become an IRONMAN next year. 
















E Family, I LOVE how these pictures turned out and I hope that you enjoy each one of them.  Hugs to all 5 of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment