Page Menu

Friday, December 9, 2016

I Have Found The One My Soul Loves - {Phoenix, AZ Wedding Photographer}

I was invited to take part in this very special weekend last month.  It was truly wonderful and such a private and intimate setting.  I love when weddings happen in backyards!







This lovely couple has such a special story.  I wasn't able to get to know them really well, but what I did discover is that these two have been through much to find each other and that it was worth the wait.  Theirs is a beautiful story of grace and redemption.  It was a special event indeed.

All of the details of their day were so personal and really showed the graciousness and love that this couple has for their family and the people they hold dear.  






















































Bobby and Heather, thank you for letting me capture your day.  I wish you both a lifetime of happiness and pray that marriage blesses you greatly.


1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful!! We are very pleased. We really enjoyed having you, you are such a delight. I LOVE the moments you captured, and I can't wait to put these photos around our home. Thank you so much Bethany!

    ReplyDelete