Page Menu

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

You are my Beloved- {Phoenix, AZ Wedding Photographer}











I simply cannot convey how much I LOVE photographing weddings.  There is something so very life-giving about each wedding that I participate in and I am so incredibly grateful that these couples allow me to capture their day.  

This young couple makes my heart so happy.  They have so much love for each other and the future is so very bright.  Their love is innocent and so sweet.  It was a delight to be around and my camera seemed to smile back at the 2 of them.   

The setting for their wedding was a gorgeous mansion in Chandler.  It was breathtaking and intimate with the perfect backgrounds for every photo.  I feel as though I could write a novel about this wedding, but I know the pictures will tell a far better tale.  Enjoy a look into David and Lauren's I do's.  A very special day indeed.













































































David and Lauren, congratulations on choosing a life together.  Thank you for letting me be a part of your day and here's to a lifetime of happiness, love and marital bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment