Page Menu

Monday, December 5, 2016

You Make me Happy - {Phoenix, AZ Family Photographer}

I had an amazing time with this family the other day.  I have gotten to know the Momma of this amazing group through our East Mesa Supper club.  It's been a great way to connect with women in the area and get to know their families.  Linnette breathes life into people around her.  She lights up a room with her smile.  There is so much joy in this family of 4.




Mr C is a kind, handsome and gentle being.  He looked absolutely classy in his fedora and I had a great time getting to know him.



Mr. H is no different.  He is very different from his brother and yet they are cut from the same cloth.  He has a gentle and caring spirit.  He too was great to spend time with.





I am forever grateful for families that love each other.  It is a blessing unlike anything else and I am always honored to be the one to capture it.









M Family, Thank you for spending the evening with me and for letting me take these pictures.  I hope they will bless you the whole year through.

No comments:

Post a Comment