Page Menu

Thursday, January 26, 2017

All Together in One Place- {Phoenix, AZ Family Photographer}

I have had the amazing opportunity to get to know this family a little bit this year.  The Mother of this group is a multi time IRONMAN and someone that I aspire to emulate.  I was more than thrilled when she asked me to do a session with her family.  What a fun group of people. 





Downtown Mesa Arts Center was the back drop for our pics and we had such a great time.  These rolling chairs provide the greatest pics.  I have used them on more than one occasion!




This picture below is one of my absolute favorites from the session.  I love the pairings and adore how each couple fell into a natural pose.









There really is nothing better than taking pictures of people who are simply happy to be where they are.  












Thanks V Family for sharing a dreary afternoon with me.  Your family is a special one and wish you guys all the love in the world.




No comments:

Post a Comment