Page Menu

Friday, January 27, 2017

Remember that Old Barn?- {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

Okay, okay, perhaps it is because they have 2 little girls that are clones of each other just like mine, but I just adore this wee sweet family.  I have had so much pleasure watching Emily (who I used to babysit) grow into this amazing woman and mother.  Her life is truly blessed and seriously.....could their kids be any cuter?


I about fell over in smiles when Miss S got suited up in her chaps and cowgirl hat.  She LOVED my camera and was only too happy to strike a pose.




Miss B was absolutely perfect and such a cute little camera model.  Her baby blues just sparkled against the cool snow and the colors of her shirt just popped.  Perfection.




Even in the cold, these little ladies were awesome.  I must say it again, I adore this family.



This location is a special one too as it once belonged to Josh's family.  He has many nostalgic memories here and it only made me too happy to capture his family around his old stomping grounds.



N Family, thank you for sharing this awesome place with me.  May you have many more memories in your own special places.  Hugs.


No comments:

Post a Comment