Page Menu

Friday, January 27, 2017

Life is a Beautiful Thing- {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

Photography has been such a wonderful expression for me and a way to truly tell a story.  I decided to hone my photography skills because of an experience in my own life.  One of my dear friends passed away very suddenly and when it came time for the funeral we couldn't compile 1 picture of us together.



We had spent years of time and life together without ever stopping to take a picture.  Now all of the memories are just simply that.  And as beautiful as they are....they are fading.

Life is a precious gift, it truly is and I believe that pictures are the jewels of a story well told.  Pictures are tickets back in time.  They are special, no matter where you are and no matter what your story is.


I am so honored to have been the one to capture these special images because 2 months ago, they almost didn't happen.   Life nearly slipped away for this very special man.  These pictures are special because he is here AND he is going home soon.  It is a time of celebration.












You can tell this man is loved by a great many souls and his legacy is big and bold and beautiful.  The children in his life and the grandchildren are simply a star on a life well lived.




Sue and John, your family is special, your love is special and life truly is so very worth the living.  Thanks for including me in this very special photo session.




No comments:

Post a Comment