Page Menu

Friday, January 27, 2017

Two Boys are Better than One - {Arizona Newborn Photographer}

Welcome to the world little Boy!  We are so very happy that you are here!

I had the wonderful opportunity to snuggle this little boy while I was in Colorado.  It was wonderful and I enjoyed every second.  It truly is a special thing to have been a part of their announcement and then to see him out in the flesh.  





This little man spent the entire session desperately wanting to have a conversation with me and I was only able to get a couple sleepy images.  It was perfect because he is at an amazing time where being awake is really so much more exciting than being asleep.






I simply love this image. Jenni is such an incredible mother and loves these boys so dearly.  




Mr. O was a little uncertain about holding his new brother, but we got him a Rescue Robot to tuck right next to him and it gave him the courage to help capture these awesome brother images.  Oh the trouble they will get into.




Jenni and Eric, Congragulations.  Your family is so precious and I am so very thrilled that I was able to capture these images for you.  Hugs and much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment