Page Menu

Monday, July 3, 2017

The Summer of CO: A Great Big BEAUTIFUL Family {AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

Oh how I LOVE big and beautiful families.  I am so grateful that I had the chance to photograph this group and am simply overwhelmed at the grace they extended me when traffic caused me to be very very late.  




Life has a funny way of pulling us all in very different directions.  Sometimes it even takes us all around the country.  So those special times when you are all together is REALLY special.







I really enjoyed this family because I see myself in a few years.  The girls have such a sweet friendship and I can only hope that my girls will emulate it.




The organization of this sweet session was brought bout by the Momma of this bunch.  I have had the privilege of photographing them before and was only too happy to capture them again.







Our setting for the evening was the Highlands Ranch Mansion and the weather was just beautiful.  It was green and gorgeous.   After a few minutes with this crew I had them get into some rousing games of thumb wars and it was a treat when Mom and Dad took each other on.




Thank you guys for letting me be a part of this visit and for letting me capture your big and beautiful family.  Blessings.


No comments:

Post a Comment