Page Menu

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

The Summer of CO: The T Family {AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

Time marches on.  It truly does and without sounding melodramatic, I am acutely aware of time these days.  This beautiful woman was my best friend in 5th grade.......5th grade!  That seems like forever ago!





I simply love how the Lord has orchestrated so much of my photography to reconnect me with past friends.  Since 5th grade, we have only seen each other a handful of time and yet we are still friends.  She is a beautiful soul.

Plus, her son is ADORABLE.






This kid was enthralled with the river and the rushing water.  He seriously could not get enough of it and I had a blast capturing his facial expressions as he ran back and forth across the bridge.  Children truly show joy in such authentic ways.







Even though the rain threatened to derail our session, I was ever so grateful to connect with these 3.  Nicole is one of those individuals that inspires me.  Her story is big and beautiful and humbling.  She is a fighter and a winner and one heck of a mother.

I am blessed to call her friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment