Page Menu

Monday, July 3, 2017

The Summer of CO: Mountain Professionals {AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

I have learned that when you come across a business and a group of people that you really love you tell people about it.  The Conifer Dental Group is truly a cut above the rest.  I am so honored to be able to not only take their office photos, but be a strong referral for them.


Now, I will admit that this session was somewhat bitter sweet.  My lovely mother has worked with this group of professionals for over 30+ years and at the end of this month will say goodbye to move out here to AZ.  I am so very happy for us, and simply sad for the CDG.  


My Momma is one of those top quality hygienists and while new chapters are always fun and exciting, closing old ones can be hard.


Thankfully, my Mom is leaving the CDG in the capable hands of these other fantastic hygienists and I believe without doubt that their quality of care will match the quality Conifer Dental is known for.

Thank you again CDG for once again showing your professionalism and generosity.  You are truly a cut above the rest!


No comments:

Post a Comment