Page Menu

Monday, July 3, 2017

The Summer of CO: Meg and Matt {AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

I had such a wonderful time back in Colorado this past month.  I am so fortunate to be able to do what I love and travel.  It truly is the best of both worlds!



Meg and Matt are 2 of the most fantastic people.  I was so fortunate to be the photographer at their wedding and it is so much fun to see them now 2 years later.  They are still in love and still so much fun.






I love when couples will play together.  Half way through the session Matt fell on the ground in mock exhaustion and I couldn't help but smile when Meg got right down there with him and battled him in a game of thumb war.




Love is a beautiful thing.  Especially when you keep what matters most (having fun) at the forefront.









Yes,........she is gorgeous, stunning, breathtaking......always has been.  I couldn't help but snag some close ups for my portfolio and because I love taking pictures of beautiful people.


Meg and Matt, you two rock.  Thanks for playing and being silly.  

......and in case you were wondering.......you CAN absolutely dance :)



No comments:

Post a Comment