Page Menu

Monday, September 18, 2017

Colorado Sessions: The M Family {AZ Family Photographer in Denver, CO}

This amazing session finished out my time in Colorado this month and I was so excited for it.  My cousin and his wife live in OK and I haven't seen or hugged them for over a year.  I was thrilled to discover that they had planned a visit during the same time that I was going to be there and made absolutely sure that we set up a picture time.  



The day was perfect and in between pockets of shade and bright sunshine, the Ken Caryl Valley came alive with the coming colors of Fall.  It was beautiful and moving and the perfect setting for their photos.






Miss E is such a little doll and such a beautiful little spirit.  Her favorite color is yellow and she wore her beautiful sunshine dress with beauty and grace.  She is loved by her Mom and Dad and there is no doubt that she returns the sentiment.  






Even amidst the chaos and challenging seasons of life it is always good to stop, be still, and capture the moment.  I love that these 3 let me capture them and all the love between them.


We had an extra little special part of this session when we dropped Miss E off with Grandma and let them have a few moments in the stairwell.  I know, you are thinking, really Bethany?  an apartment stairwell?  Yep.

You see, these two have a great story and much of their love was realized in an apartment stairwell.  


Amidst their bustle and the constant of life, they just wanted to remember what it was like to dance in the stairwell.  Real, raw, genuine joy.  That's what is important to remember.



Your smiles make me so happy guys.  You keep doing you and keep doing life.  Make memories and cling to those sweet moments spent in love in a stairwell.


No comments:

Post a Comment