Page Menu

Sunday, September 10, 2017

Colorado Sessions: The R Family {AZ Family Photographer in Denver, CO}

You know, in my line of work, you meet all sorts of amazing people and you meet all sorts of amazing families.  This family is one of those amazing ones.  Every person was happy to see me and every one of them just enjoyed the time taking pictures together.




This group of souls have quite the story to tell and I know how special it was to have them all together in one picture.  Life moves forward and as kids grow and adventure away from home, I can imagine the blessing having all of them in one picture is.   How grateful I am that I could capture these them.



With this many kids, I firmly believed that the following question was appropriate.....

"Who gets into the most trouble?"









R Family, you are fun.  Thanks for spending the afternoon with me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment