Page Menu

Monday, September 18, 2017

My Love- {AZ Engagement and Wedding Photographer}

This woman is one of my favorites.  Not only is she one of the most absurdly beautiful women I have ever met, but she LOVES my children and enjoys watching them so that Bob and I can get out every now and then.  She is AMAZING,........and she is getting married.





I think I literally leapt for joy when she chose me as her photographer for this special time in her life.  



The desert is simply gorgeous this time of year and we chose the morning as the time of day to capture these pictures.  I LOVE the morning hours because everything is just waking up.  Its peaceful and beautiful and a great time for pictures.



The love shared between these two is easy to capture.  Life is so exciting and marriage is truly a fun journey to be embarking on.  







Sarah and Cody, THANK YOU for letting me play a role in this season.  You are both amazing people.  Love each other well and kiss each other often.  Can't wait for the I do's!


No comments:

Post a Comment