Page Menu

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Colorado Sessions: The W Family {AZ Family Photographer in Denver, CO}

I simply never get tired of photographing this amazing family.  Every year they come to me and their faces are so happy.  They are just a big happy family.  That joy is fun to photograph.





These boys of theirs are such fun.  Mr. O is so excited to be a big brother and little W is really content to do and be whatever he needs.  Not a worry in this kids body.





My dear friend Jenni is one of those Mom's you just really want to know.  She is real and genuine and will show up with baby spit on her dress and not miss a beat.  Jenni is a real woman trying to figure how to just be the best version of her as a wife, a mother and a blogger.  She's awesome.....you should get to know her.


W Family, I love you guys and am so very grateful that I get to see your smiling faces more than 1 time in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment