Page Menu

Monday, July 27, 2015

Down the Trail - {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

I am coming to the end of my photo shoots from my Colorado visit and I must say it is bittersweet.  I love editing Colorado images not only because of the scenery, but because of the people.



I am so glad that this family snuck in a July 4th photo shoot with me up on the rocks.  The park is so gorgeous this time of year and we had such a fun hour traipsing on down the trail.



This little guy has grown so much and is getting ready to celebrate his 1 year anniversary.  So fun, so chill and so handsome.


With a big brother like this though I am sure he will find some extra fun trouble to get into soon.  Mr. A here is all boy and all busy.  It took a puddle and some much needed splashing to get a perfect view of him.  He is so fun.  All boy.....no doubt.






T Family, thanks for once again asking me to photograph you.  I loved it....every minute!


No comments:

Post a Comment