Page Menu

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Mountains are for Marrying- {Denver, CO Wedding Photographer}

I love weddings.  I cannot even begin to tell you how much they delight my heart.  Seeing two people choose to walk through life with each other is so joyful and such a momentous occasion.  I have been waiting for this wedding for several months and was so excited to see it arrive!  Jessi and Josh are such awesome people and simply deserve every happiness.  Their wedding was heavenly and perfectly them.  They said their I Do's on top of a mountain, overlooking a cliff.  It was perfect.  Enjoy their wedding........I sure did!






















































































Jessi and Josh, Congratulations guys!  Welcome to Married-hood.  Thank you for trusting me to capture this life changing moment!  Love big, Love long and remember that mountain top!  Love you both!




No comments:

Post a Comment