Page Menu

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Little Beauty - {Denver, CO Child Photographer}

How utterly cute is this little lady?  I mean really, the cuteness meter is off the charts on this one.  

 




I have had the unbelievable privilege of being able to take pictures of this little girl's first year from womb status to now....a big 1 year old.  This family has a special place in my heart and I am simply SO blessed that I was able to sneak in this session the last time I was in Colorado.




Miss M is gorgeous and happy, but with a mother like this how could she not be?  Alena is an absolutely breathtaking woman inside and out.  Seeing her daughter following in her footsteps delights me.  What beauties.





And her Daddy......these pictures are quite possibly some of my favorites.  This little girl LOVES to be thrown around and tumbled.  Look at her smile.  Daddies are really something special to their little girls.  And if you ever wonder if little girls like to be rough and tumbled, just look at her face.  Pure Joy.




Alena and Todd, thank you once again for letting me hug your family through my lens.  I pray these pictures will bless you and follow you wherever you are.  Miss M is absolutely beautiful and your family is special.  Be blessed and know that I miss you guys already!





No comments:

Post a Comment