Page Menu

Monday, July 20, 2015

God Gave Us You - {Denver, CO Newborn Photographer}

Well, Hello there handsome!



I am finally getting to this little boy's pictures and it is making my heart so happy.  New little people are sometimes so hard to photograph and want so desperately to be awake the entire time while I am desperately trying to get them to sleep.



Not this little man.  Aside from the bright eyed first picture, this little guy was a solid as a rock sleeper.  I was able to do so much with him and he just slept away.



My spirit literally leapt with joy when my dear friend Nicole contacted me asking if I would take pictures of her little one.  She and I go back to Junior High and it has been years since we have seen one another.  Thank the Lord for Facebook and the small little one that keeps us connected.  Oh how I miss her.






There is nothing more peace giving than a contented sleeping baby.  There is something that makes you want to stop and breathe out, ahhhhhh.  Perfect features, perfect toes, perfect fingers and lips and of course.....a wee little smile.








My heart is full after finishing these pictures and I pray they bless you dear friend much.  So much love to you and enjoy every moment with the new little man in your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment