Page Menu

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Where there is Love there is Fun - {Denver, CO Family Photographer}

I just love this little family.  I was so excited when it worked out for me to photograph them while I was in Colorado.  Mr. O is getting so big and he is seriously so much fun to photograph.






Eric and Jenni are simply awesome people and wonderful parents.  They love each other big and its such a delight to see them interact with each other.





Mr. O is in constant motion, as he should be, and even though many of my photos are of him busily doing something,  I did manage to sneak in a couple of stills.









Thank you so much W Family for letting me capture your sweet little family.  I love you guys and miss you, but am so grateful for an hour or so to catch up!  Blessings on you!


No comments:

Post a Comment