Page Menu

Friday, March 24, 2017

A Bright Sunshiney Day! - {Arizona Family Photographer in Denver, CO}

I cannot believe how amazing the weather was in Colorado.  I remember booking all of my photo sessions and thinking, "Boy, its probably going to be freezing with snow on the ground when I come!"  Such was not the case and this family's session is the proof!


It was absolutely wonderful to reconnect with Julie.  I know her from our MOPS days and I cannot believe how big her kids are!  This sweet little Miss E first graced my camera as a newborn.  Now look at her!  What beautiful girls!


This kid below is amazing.  Absolutely.  He is such a sweet soul and yet so boy.  I thoroughly enjoyed Mr. L.
















B Family, THANK YOU for spending the morning with me and for making the time to fit me into your schedule.  I adore your family and am so blessed to have had the chance to capture this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment