Page Menu

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Beauty in the Clouds- {Phoenix, AZ Family Photographer}

It poured rain a couple weekends ago.  For those of us in the desert it was a little out of the ordinary and quite disruptive.  Sometimes I forget how fortunate I am to be able to do what I love in the valley of the Sun.  Its very rare that I have to work around weather.


This sweet and amazing family couldn't wait or be rescheduled so I prayed and prayed we would find a dry part of the day and the perfect place to capture them.  Coming together was a big thing for all of these beautiful people and I knew pictures just had to happen.






The rain let up and under an overcast sky we were able to have an amazing session.  All of the kids did wonderfully well and I had a blast reconnecting with that foursome above whom I have had the privilege on more than one occasion of photographing.  The last time I saw Miss L, she was a brand new babe.  So much fun to see her as a 1 year old!

This family here was a blast to capture.  All of the kids were immeasurably kind and willing to get their photo snapped. 







I LOVE when Grandparents are surrounded by all of their grandkids.  It really is tellilng of their life and family values.  




This sweet family was perfectly perfect, and that little boy LOVED my camera.  I ended up with so many shots of his sweet face and had a hard time choosing between them!





Towards the end of the session, I had the chance to steal these two away for a few pictures.  It all started here and they have quite a special love story.  These two have weathered storms and celebrated many experiences in their 46 years of being together and they still are very much in love with each other.  That is special.





Thank you sweet family for allowing me to capture this visit together.  Even the overcast skies couldn't dim the brightness of your people.



No comments:

Post a Comment