Page Menu

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Bringing Back the Oldies- {Arizona Photographer}

I was not born with the auto gene, and how my car works is somewhat of a moot point.  I just want it to work!  That said, I have always been AMAZED at how people can build cars from the ground up and have them work.  Rod and Dawn, the owners of RAD AUTO have recently taken it upon themselves to rebuild not only 1 but 2 incredible vehicles.  Both the Chevy and the Trans Am have been recreated beautifully and are truly a sight to behold.

I am somewhat partial to the Chevy because my Dad owned one a long time ago.  The color is crisp burgundy and all of the accents fit the truck perfectly.








 

The Trans Am is one word......cool.  From the sleek lines to the amazing hood artwork to the perfectly tuned engine, this one has got that very cool factor going for it.




I had a blast photographing these rebuilds and love that there are very talented and detailed people who love to do these kind of projects!  

RAD Auto is the place!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment