Page Menu

Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Are You With Me? {Phoenix, AZ Wedding Photography}

I was asked to play a role in this handsome young man's proposal a couple weekends ago.  Oh how happy it made me when he called because that gorgeous woman is my cousin and I could not be happier for her and for their sweet family.

The story here is a beautiful one.

 

We got Chelsea out to this gorgeous spot on the river under the guise that she was helping me with a high fashion photo shoot I needed to practice for.  Chelsea and I help each other all the time with photography needs and she is my number one go to for anything photo related.

Manny had given me a song to have ready on my phone so after a few random shots I told them I needed some candid images and asked if they would dance.

I turned the song on my phone to "help set the mood."  I will never forget Chelsea, "Hey, I love that song!"

We know.

Manny held her and they danced......


and danced.......


He twirled her around and then got on one knee. 


The ring was just perfect.


She kissed him tenderly.......

 

and she said yes.  A million times, YES!





The greatest adventure you can go on is the adventure of loving someone and risking it all to share a life with another.  



It is amazing to see how the Lord has brought Manny into Chelsea and MJ's life.  They are a beautiful family and the adventure has only just begun!



No comments:

Post a Comment