Page Menu

Thursday, March 23, 2017

A Party of 4- {Arizona Family Photographer in Denver, CO}

I just adore this family.  It has been a while since we actually saw each other in person, and I was so thrilled that this latest trip to CO could bring us back together!  They have added one more to their party since the last time I saw them and I was only too happy to meet the new addition.



Although CO should be covered in a layer of snow right now, I couldn't complain how wonderful the weather was and was only too happy to not have feet of snow to traipse through.  

Mr. J is AMAZING.  He is so talkative and so smart.  My camera loves him so much and my my has he grown up from the we little baby I photographed so many years ago.  Such a handsome and sweet young man.






I always love catching candid moments and simply adore the one below.  You can tell that Mom and Dad delight in making their little boys smile and I loved just clicking away while they played.
 





Mr. R was such a trooper and even though he was so busy and desperately wanted to explore without a camera in his face, he was such an excellent picture taker.  He looks just like his brother.  Such a handsome little guy.




Colorado never disappoints and this time was no exception.  Thank you Wood Family for coming to see me!




No comments:

Post a Comment