Page Menu

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

4 Men and a Lady-{AZ Family Photographer in Denver, CO}


One of my favorite things to do as a photographer is to explore new places for pictures.  Colorado ALWAYS delivers and this past trip was no different.  Downtown Littleton is amazing and it has changed so much over the past few years.



I am so glad that I have reconnected with this amazing woman from my young years.  It is so much fun to see her and the amazing family that she has.  Her beauty still radiates through her.  She may have a few less pig tails, but she is no less special.








I absolutely adore these next two pictures.  I had this vision of a family hug (I like those this year), but Mr. N wasn't having it so you know what?  I just steered into it and the resulting images make me smile.



S Family, thanks again for letting me capture you guys.  I loved our morning together and cannot wait to see you again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment