Page Menu

Monday, November 20, 2017

Party of Five- {Tempe, Arizona Family Photographer}


Photography has brought so many wonderful people into my life over the past few years.  I am humbled at the trust placed in me and am eternally grateful for the people that come into my life.  This family is one of those amazing people.  I met this beautiful woman at a McDonalds following a planned yoga session at a mutual yoga studio.  The session was cancelled and we had our kids to entertain so we  ended up at the Play place.




My girls made fast friends with this beauty and within short order we had introduced ourselves and gained some new friendships.



Arizona is breathtaking this time of year and Tempe was the perfect setting.  I love the Arts Center.  The texture and lines, the contrasting features and colors make for a spectacular setting.




I adore this image below.  Everything about it is wonderful.





S Family, I am so glad that I met you!  I enjoyed spending an afternoon with you and look forward to getting to know you a bit more!  Blessings for this holiday season!


No comments:

Post a Comment