Page Menu

Friday, November 3, 2017

Hug Me Closer- {AZ Family Photographer in Denver, CO}


I honestly don't even know where to begin with this amazing family.  I am so blessed to have gotten to see them multiple times this year both out here in Arizona and out in Colorado.  Weddings, grandbabies, family.......its so wonderful to get to capture it all.




I won't lie, this session was a cold one.  It had snowed the day before and it was hovering around the 40 degree mark.  I was freezing, but it didn't phase the Coloradans one bit.  





The colors and the setting were absolutely perfect and I had such a great time with them.  I love that they had Little Mr. O with them.  This kid and I go way back and I have adored capturing him.  I think he is finally getting used to me so his smiles have become so genuine.  Man is he cute.




L family, you guys are special and I am grateful for you.  Happiest of Holiday seasons to you and yours!


No comments:

Post a Comment