Page Menu

Thursday, November 9, 2017

I Love All of These People- {AZ Family Photographer in Denver, CO}


I won't lie, it was hard to move away from family, but God is good and not only do I now have family close, but I get to go back to CO and visit them throughout the year.









The setting for these sessions was incredibly beautiful.  Colorado is just amazing this time of year.  There is so much to see and to do and the colors are spectacular.







I miss this family below a lot.  Derek is like a brother to me and it has been hard to not be close to the guy.  It was fun to see how the girls are growing and to spend even a little bit of time catching up with them.





Every year their outfits are awesome and this year was fantastic.  They rocked the camo and the setting was perfect for it!









I miss you guys and love you!  Cannot wait to come and see you again!


No comments:

Post a Comment