Page Menu

Thursday, November 9, 2017

It Is A Small World- {AZ Family Photographer in Denver, CO}


I love how life works.  I met this amazing family in Arizona almost 3 years ago.  We had a mutual friend and I have been photographing their family ever since.  They shared this year that they were moving to Colorado and I could not believe our fortune!  What a blessing to be able to photograph them in CO too!


Miss L is adorable and has such a little spicy personality.  She was a blast to chase around.



Mr. J is top model quality and ever since I met him, he and I have had a great picture taking relationship.  The kid has got smiles for days.










I am so grateful that the world truly is a small place and that I once again got to spend a wonderful afternoon with this special family.





No comments:

Post a Comment