Page Menu

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Colorful Colorado: The B Family {AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

Anyone have an awesome college roomate that you still talk to and love?  Well I do and I cannot tell you enough wonderful things about Carolyn and her family.  



Even though we haven't spent a bunch of time together since graduating, she and I can fall right back into our friendship with ease.  It has been such a blast watching her family grow and our littlest kids are mere days apart.  







These kids can be summed up in one word, JOY.  They are seriously the happiest kids that I have been around lately.  They both smile with their whole everything and I had a blast capturing them.






The time was so short my friends, but I am so blessed I got to take these!  We Longmires miss you guys and look forward to the next time!  GO RAMS :)



No comments:

Post a Comment