Page Menu

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Colorful Colorado: The N Family {AZ Photograper in Denver, CO}

Okay, I am going to admit it right now....I am getting older.  I really feel it when I see families like this precious one.


I used to babysit the Momma of this sweet little family a long while ago and now she has the cutest little lady and the best tea party companions ever.


Plus an extra cup for one more, wink wink.......(yes, they are telling people).



I love seeing her so happy and I love seeing her in the role of Mom.  Little Miss S is as busy as my girls and it was a blast to watch Mom and Dad chase after her.







Miss S was having absolutely nothing to do with sitting on the bridge with Mom and Dad so I decided to just get a sweet shot of the two of them.  Sometimes it's good to just remind yourself who comes first.  I love this picture.







Emily, your family is precious my dear and you are truly blessed.  So much love and hugs sent your way now, the next 9 months :) and beyond.


No comments:

Post a Comment