Page Menu

Friday, October 23, 2015

Colorful Colorado: The N Family {AZ Photographer in Denver, CO}

I grew up in Colorado, lived there for over 20 years and this year was the first time that I have ever seen this amazing property.  Highlands Ranch is simply gorgeous this time of year and the mansion was the perfect setting to capture this family!




These kids are seriously the two cutest kids ever.  I am SO glad that I have gotten to spend time with these guys and get to know them.  In a year they have blossomed and have really opened up.  I had so much fun capturing them!






The sunlight and evening glow is simply gorgeous in Colorado this time of year and our timing was perfect for this shot.  





HEHE, this picture below makes me giggle.  I told the kids to smile and then said "okay Mom and Dad....KISS!"  The kids completely abandoned their smiles to sneak a peek at the smooch.  I love it.









I am beyond blessed to know this amazing family and I am beyond thrilled that I could once again take their family pictures.  N Family you know I love you guys a bunch, miss you and look forward to the next visit!   HUGS!



No comments:

Post a Comment